- Consulting and Implementation Services Portfolio
- Business Strategy and IT Alignment Service
- Services Delivery Methodology
- IT Solution Design and Implementation Services
- Project Portfolio Management and PMO Setup Services
- Project Diagnostics and Team Development
- Program and Project Management Services
- Small-Medium Business IT and Network ServicePackage.
- Center of Excellence Solution Development and Training Center
- Technology and Skills Training
Center of Excellence Solution Development and Training Center
A technology refresh, commonly known as transition and transformation, can involve upgrades and migration of current technologies and operations assets (data, processes, procedures, technologies) to the desired target platform and deployed in multiple enterprise data centers. A key requirement is to have zero or minimal disruption to the current operations. This can be very tricky when complex technologies are involved with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
The primary challenges of delivering a transition and/or transformation solution is to have a complete grasp of the tasks at hand, and assemble an experienced team armed with proven methodology. The key success factors in planning and executed flawlessly include:
Have the strategy and objectives clearly outlinedGather all the technical and non-technical requirements
Select proven methodologies, technologies and test drive with proof of concept project as appropriate
Management and key stakeholders support and buy-in
Assemble an experienced and skilful team to manage and deliver the project
Implement a long-term continuous improvements and sustainable operations approach
Needless to say, this requires careful and methodical planning, implementation, integration, deployment and program management.
G-ESI specializes in transition-transformation projects and long-term program management requiring experienced and highly skilled staff. The unique value offered includes the following:
- Proven Transition and Transformation methodology and solutioning Center of Excellence.
- Skilled, trained and certified staff with multiple large project transition-Transformation experience.
- Program management software and migration tools to ensure standards and monitor and control progress based on planned constraints, scope, time, budget, quality and management.
- Low cost.
- Program/Project Management and Technical Staff: Experienced and certified program and project management as well as technical staff. Program Project Management software or as a service (PM-SaaS) to mange the transition and transformation projects.
- Center Of Excellence Solution Design and Development: A unique solution design, development and deployment model based on center of excellence is created per customer needs. Highest quality end-to-end delivery with proof of concept approach is adopted. All solution designs, development and testing is done in controlled environment prior to delivery. Only the accredited and certified staff is deployed to ensure project objectives are met while minimizing unnecessary surprises and lowering costs of development through deployment.
- Post-Sales support: All solution delivery and implementation are offered with Gold (8 hour), Silver (12 hours) and Bronze (24 hours) service levels for Post-Sale Support. Our 24X7 call center and skilled staff are available to service toll free L1-L5 service calls as well on-line chats.